So you want to raise money for charity! Boooooooom – ‘You’re a great person!’
Run the Beach Warriors obstacle course for a charity and earn 25% of the ticket money for your chosen charity
25% of the £39 ticket money will go to your chosen charity if you have selected a charity to run for on the ticket option, also you could get sponsorship forms and raise more for the Charity.
We hope you raise loads of money for your chosen charity and you do them proud at the Beach Warrors 5 mile challenge obstacle course, this course will provide you the perfect challenge.
We have a load of charities we work with, but if there’s a particular cause that’s close to your heart then that’s fine.
Take a look at our Charity partners below, and if you want to do the Beach Warrior 5 mile challenge for these you will also recieve a fund raising package (Dreams and wishes Charity will include a t-shirt in the pack)
Try these quick steps to help reach you start your fundraising:
- Set a target that’s slightly higher than you think you’ll get – people are very generous when it comes to supporting a great cause!
- Share your page on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and anywhere else that you are active on social media.
- Another tip would be to put up a poster or two at work, in your gym or anywhere else you know people.
- Update your page regularly with your progress – not just how close to your fundraising target, but things like your training, nutrition plans, new work outs, or even videos of obstacles that you’re gearing up to take on!
- Get other people to join you – if they’re not raising money themselves, you can do it as a team and do a lot more for your charity!
Good luck beach warriors charity fundraisers – don’t forget every little bit you do will help someone, somewhere, who will really appreciate your effort. So get out there and do what you can!
or for more information please fill in this form